TERMS OF USE 2021
-
Please note I've updated my terms of use, and that this replaces any
previous permissions.
I'm sorry to have to do this, but I've noticed some of my ite...
Shrimp Tapas
-
One of my favorite weekend "dinners" is Ann's (Thibeault's Table) Shrimp
Tapas. It's a meal that comes together very quickly, especially if you
purchase ...
My Heart Is Full Shortie Tag Book
-
I shared a fun little mini tag book on Monday featuring my Shortie Tags
books. Today I have another mini tag book that is full of cheery and sweet
posies ...
White Ceramic Garden Stool
-
We sell tons of garden stools at our store. They are really quite fun...We
use them most often as side tables vs seating. As a side table they are
fanta...
the empty aisles
-
i spent the morning wishing i was scouting.
usually, on a saturday, i’m in the thick of it. i spend hours looking at
mid-century tiles and spanish potter...
New Branding and A New Moda Fabrics Family Member
-
Because I spend so much time on Instagram, a little less on my Facebook
page, and then write the occasional email newsletter, I tend to lag a bit
in blogg...
Peony Coffee Filter Flowers Tutorial
-
I have been obsessed with the coffee filter flowers lately! I think they
look just like peonies or some really fluffy old fashioned roses. :) I
searched ou...
I'm always thankful for new beginnings!
-
Spring is on the way y'all!!!I don't know why but every year, Spring makes
me feel like wishing you "Happy New Year!!"I haven't added a new blog post
in a...
Friday Freebie Image: Sept 25
-
Here is your Friday Freebie image for Sept 25th! This image is exclusive to
our Friday Freebie email subscribers. Click on the image above to bring it
up...
IMPORTANT UPDATE!
-
Unfortunately, it appears that the Mr. Linky widget isn't going to be
available to us for shop listings on this post anymore. I have been trying
to decide ...
Happy Earth Day 2026!
-
Earth Day is more than just a celebration—it's a call to action to preserve
the delicate ecosystems we call home. Whether it's planting a native garden
o...
This feed has moved and will be deleted soon. Please update your
subscription now.
-
The publisher is using a new address for their RSS feed. Please update your
feed reader to use this new URL:
*http://brookegiannetti.typepad.com/velvet_a...
Fabulous Friday with Betz White ...
-
Hi! I'm Betz ... I love what I do. I spend time in my studio, designing
prints, developing new sewing and craft patterns, contributing to books and
magazin...
1 comment:
Hello mate great blog
Post a Comment