2.20.2009

Collecting for Christmas

i suppose i just need to dive in here. this is something i have been meaning to do for a some time. the world has been dancing without me for long enough.there is something that complels me to arrange & decorate wherever i find myself. it is almost a search for external comfort and liberation from the chaos of the outside world. finding the balance between shoping frenzies and actually reaching that quiet relief in my home--"there's the rub." it's a vicious cycle. i want and need stuff to be beautiful, inviting and comfortable--so i buy and buy; then there's so much crap and clutter in my life that i sometimes feel like i'm drowning in everything. balance. i need you.well, i have been meaning to post my christmas decorations. one of my friends has been photographing everything i have done in the past two years. a few months ago, i happened to see some of her stored pics and saw our fourth of july party. i realized that i didn't have any pics of what i did to prepare for it or even the end result. in fact, i don't have pics of anything really. that is until now. so here goes.

I bought this at a hobby store and glued vintagage ornaments onto it.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

family and friends slideshow

family foto slides

Barnyard Poets Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones