2.20.2009

Small Traditional Christmas Tree

you cannot tell, but this is the baby tree. i covered it with silver heirloom baby spoons, forks, rattles and cups i have collected for my boys. before i started having children, i realized that my parents didn't save much of our stuff growing up. i remember dressing my teddy with my baptism gown. why my mom let me do this is beyond me; she was usually very strict. but i decided that i wanted my kids to pass down things to their children. not everything i collect will survive time, and/or be desired, but hopefully someone will appreciate some of it...even if that means my great-grandchildren.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

family and friends slideshow

family foto slides

Barnyard Poets Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones